TRY TO FOLLOW ME AT #9
K-pop MVs are created to be hip, cool and super relevant. They also have a habit of competing so closely with one another, that they all become one big blur. How many ‘dancing in a box’ music videos are there now, anyway? How many overplayed dramatic storylines? How many feature sexy body waves, charismatic close-ups and aegyo poses? We love them, we really do, but sometimes we’re in the mood for something more.
In our opinion, music videos are at their most entertaining when they are insanity-driven, over-the-top and just plain crazy. Check out the top ten wackiest MVs that K-pop has to offer right now. Watch and be amazed. This is K-pop like you’ve never seen it before. Well… maybe a few of these since good stuff tends to go viral.
10. PREPIX ft. BEENZINO, ESNA and BEASTS’s JUNHYUNG – “WHAT I SEE”
9. 2NE1 – “TRY TO FOLLOW ME”
8. GIRL’S DAY – “TWINKLE TWINKLE”
7. PSY – “RIGHT NOW”
6. NORAZO – “SALES KING”
5. EPIK HIGH – “WANNABE”
4. EPIK HIGH – “TROT + TECHNOLOGY”
3. ULALA SESSION – “BEAUTIFUL NIGHT”
2. AZIATIX + IDIOTAPE + JAURIM – “#PEEPSHOW”
1. PSY – “GANGNAM STYLE”
Source: MTV K