Kpop British fans, this november 4th to 6th is the is the ‘Korea Brand & Entertainment Expo 2013’.
The expo is aim to to explore business between South Korean and Europe. But you can also check the activities and different exhibition that will take place in Taking place at Old Billingsgate.
But as kpop fan you will be able to see PSY holographic concert and other kpop performer. YG Entertainment might also have a display stall.
What can you see during the expo:
– A fashion show from leading designer Kim Seo-Ryong whose most famous design is PSY’s iconic Gangnam Style costumes
– Traditional Korean music performances including Arirang
– A showcase of design products including robotics, IT and interior furniture.
– Various art demonstrations including the Korean Garden by Hwang Jihae, winner of two Chelsea Flower Show Gold Medals and the RHS President’s.
– A collaboration between Korean and British artists visual art ranging from paintings to installations.
– A charity event with the UK’s Korean War Veterans.
The entry is free but for more information go to http://kbee.kotra.or.kr